The real estate sector represents a significant element of the UAE economy. Raya Al Ameri advocates provides sound commercial advice on all issues relevant to real estate matters in UAE. Our 'market niche' is providing corporate clients, as well as individuals with coordinated, cost-effective, real estate counsel across UAE. We help our clients' coordinate and manage real estate in an international market perspective as well as locally.
Our Property lawyers have the requisite knowledge, experience, and proven capabilities to handle property transactions at all levels ensuring the value for money and quality services to our clients. We regularly advise on sale and purchase of real estate, lease and sub-sale, tender processing, auction bids and Litigation.
We provide bespoke advice to clients on a broad range of matters including:
- Real Estate due diligence and Joint ventures
- Advising on turnkey projects, development and management rights, and handover procedures
- Advising on Clients' legal position in real estate transactions.
- Drafting Sale and Purchase Agreements, lease, Addendum (s), complex rules and regulations and accompanying Agreements
- Investigating the legal regime and possible burdens of real estate
- Real Estate Litigation and Arbitration via Dubai Courts or Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- Obtaining bank loans to buy properties and offering advice for mortgages
- Rental issues: qualified to appear before a rent committee to determine rental disputes
We possess vast expertise in dealing with high rents and applying the law to the benefit of our clients, and we have a high success rate in settling those disputes.
Raya Al Ameri advocates team understands clients' objectives and the broader commercial and practical issues that need to be factored into the drafting of contracts as well as advice and assistance given. Our clients benefit from our expertise and receive practical and cost-effective strategies and legal solutions. We listen to your objectives.
We specialize in all aspects of construction and infrastructure law, acting for employers, contractors, facility managers, developers, consultants and other industry participants.
We deliver holistic project services from procurement strategy to dispute services including:
- Tender and project documentation
- Contract administration assistance and advice
- Strategic project planning
- Risk management strategies
- Claims preparation and assistance
- Dispute services, including dispute boards, expert determination, mediation, conciliation, arbitration and litigation